Be on a hunt for greatness
Get true power
GoodWolf Power Yoga is the space for you to commit to yourself first so you can show up and be great for others.
Our classes are designed and delivered with every body in mind. We teach from the Baptiste Power Yoga Methodology with consistency and mastery.
You are invited to join the pack, you belong.
FOR THE STRENGTH OF THE PACK IS IN THE WOLF ... AND THE STRENGTH OF THE WOLF IS IN THE PACK.
– RUDYARD KIPLING
Join the Pack and gain a community.
Pack leader welcomes you to join us!
The Pack will care for your littles.
Hot Power Yoga, Booty Ballet & More
Are you ready for a CHALLENGE?
2022 TRUE POWER TEACHER TRAINING
True Power 200 Hour Teacher Training
Are your ready to discover your True Power both on and off of the mat? Do you want to elevate all areas of your life and learn to lead?
Join Master Baptiste Instructor Alyson Giuffreda for this life changing training.
GoodWolf Yoga's 200-hour Training Program is an extraordinary opportunity for you to deepen your yoga practice and upgrade all areas of your life.
Discover for yourself how Baptiste Yoga™ and the Baptiste Methodology™ applies both on and off the mat through yoga asana, meditation, discussion, self inquiry, contribution, community building, assisting and practice teaching. Experience the freedom and effectiveness that emerges from this inspired and embodied practice of Baptiste Yoga™.
This program will begin in January 2022 and take place in weekend modules over the course of determined months.
- You will receive the required training needed to apply for Registered Yoga Teacher status (RYT 200) with Yoga Alliance
- Powerful sequence based on Baron Baptiste's "Journey Into Power" to deliver your class
- Optional online anatomy course included (required for 200 hr)
- General principles of alignment and modifications for every BODY
- The powerful art of hands-on assisting
- Real time teaching and live feedback/coaching
- Health and nutrition guidance
- Business of yoga
- Self Inquiry
- Vision & Goal-Setting
This will be a life changing experience with an upgraded result for your entire life. Join us for a whole lot of sweat, laughter, community, and joy!
Alyson is a 1200-hour Certified Yoga Teacher. She is passionate about whole health and living life to the fullest. She brings years as an acupuncturist and understanding of energetic effects on health. She is a mom and a community leader up to big things! Alyson brings her whole heart to her leadership style and is passionate about seeing people thrive on and off the mat.
Dates To Be Announced
*Times and dates subject to change
True Power is a 200 hour Yoga Alliance training 100% attendance is mandatory and necessary to complete the training and grant certification.
The tuition for this program is $3100 to be paid before December 31, 2021.
A $500 non refundable deposit is required after submitting the application form and acceptance to hold your space in the program. This non-refundable deposit will be deducted from your final tuition payment.
Payment Options Include:
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL ENROLLMENT: $3000 - Application submitted and paid in full on or before December 1, 2021.
EXTENDED PAYMENT PLAN OPTION 1: $3100 - Application and $500 Non-Refundable deposit due at time of application. Four equal payments of $650 will be auto deducted from a card on file. Tuition to be paid in full on or before December 31, 2021.
EXTENDED PAYMENT PLAN OPTION 2: $3,100- Application and $500 Non-Refundable deposit due with application. Six equal payments $433 will be auto deducted from a card on file. Tuition to be paid in full on or before January 1, 2022.
- Discounted membership at GoodWolf Power Yoga during Teacher Training months. Unlimited classes $44.50 - half-off the $89 monthly rate.
- Learning to teach yoga from your own personal power and full self expression.
- Opportunities for continual training and development as a GoodWolf assistant, GoodWolf teaching apprentice, GoodWolf substitute teacher, and/or GW teacher.
- Personalized support with one-on-one mentoring GoodWolf Staff throughout the training. We are here for your growth and learning to create a customized training that will challenge, inspire and provide you with an unmeasurable foundation to achieve your goals for this training and for your life.
- Life-changing experience with an upgraded result for your entire life! With a whole lot of sweat, work, community, laughter and joy.
- Book: Journey into Power by Baron Baptiste
- 25% off GoodWolf Apparel and Liforme mats during Training weekends
- 25% off GoodWolf Workshops during Training months
*A non-refundable deposit of $500 is due at the time your application is accepted. This deposit will be applied to the total cost of the program. All fees are non-refundable. Credit toward future GoodWolf Power Yoga Teacher Trainings will be given (including $500 application deposit) for cancellations at least 7 days prior to the start of the program. A $250 processing fee will be charged for cancellation.
Email email@example.com or call 337-806-9238 and talk to Toni for more information.
“Completing teacher training with Senior Baptiste Instructor Alyson Giuffreda was one of the greatest things I’ve ever done for myself. It was the most amazing life changing experience and I would recommend anyone go through it. Whether you want to teach, deepen your own practice or just become a stronger more empowered version of yourself you will not regret signing up!”
“As a mother of 4 children and in my mid 40s, attending the TRUE POWER 200 HOUR TEACHER TRAINING led by Senior Yoga Instructor Alyson Giuffreda, was definitely one of the best things I have ever done for myself. During this training, I received way more than I even thought I would. I learned about yoga and meditation, how to teach yoga, and gained a deep insight into myself. This has created even more hunger for yoga and self love. I have decided this is only the beginning of a beautiful journey. Thank you so much Alyson for such an amazing few months. It was definitely worth every penny and every hour!"
"One of the first things I told everyone in teacher training with me was that I didn’t want to teach. I made sure that was clear from the beginning. What I was hoping to get from this was a better understanding of yoga and how to use this knowledge not just in yoga practice but also in everyday life. From the very beginning I could tell that I was with a special group of trainees and instructors. We laughed together (a lot), we cried together, we practiced together, we bonded together. And through all of that I realized that sharing what yoga has done for me is something I want to do. So teaching has now become part of my yoga practice. This was a such an awesome experience and I can’t wait to continue with more training."
"So much to say, I'll be on point and say the most important thing I learned is I am enough and to just BE".